Petrachi Galina Șef Direcție - Direcția politici și programe de dezvoltare rurală
mob: 0794 77 132
Adresa: MD-2005 mun. Chişinău, str. Constantin Tănase 9
The main goal of the RBISC project is to create a more efficient and supportive local business environment.
- Provision of advisory and informational support for business development.
- Creation of business hubs in three regional centers, in Comrat, Vulcanesti and Ceadir-Lunga to provide advice to business representatives
- Providing assistance to businesses in finding additional sources of funding, filing applications for grant support
- Creation of brands for business promotion
- Provision of outsourcing services for accounting and taxation for 80 start-up entrepreneurs within 1-10 months.
-Conducting trainings, both for existing and for a start-up business in various areas
- Creating a guide for entrepreneurs
The program aims to strengthen economic, territorial and social cohesion in the Republic of Moldova, by facilitating inclusive, sustainable and integrated local socio-economic growth and improving the living standards of citizens in the area of the so-called "micro-regions" Ungheni and Cahul.
The overall goal of this project is as follows: - To contribute to improving the quality of rural life for the sustainable development of the Republic of Moldova.